So today's marks the seventh day of sembreak, and gahd, I'm bored. I've already ran out of things to do. I:
* cleaned my room the other day.
* finished uploading the last of first sem pics yesterday (or was it this morning?) at my Multiply.
* watched all of the movies I haven't seen yet.
* burned pictures for Francine and Maxine.
* ate a lot.
* slept a lot.
* bummed around...
I have nothing more to do.
Funny, isn't it? I was complaining of a heavy academic load a few entries back (even declared that I'm on hiatus), and now I'm bored because I have nothing to do. Ampft.
Hmm.. Looking forward to the 23rd because that's the enrollment, and my friends and I will go to Quiapo afterwards to buy DVDs... Or maybe not, because that's the day we're going to get our clearances and see if we passed everything or failed at something. Gaah. Maybe I'll drop by UST sometime before the 23rd to check out my grades at the Main Bldg. Oh pleasepleaseplease... I hope I passed everything this time. :s
On a happier note, I'm sooooo looking forward to the overnight at Tagaytay with Jasper and Klang sometime next week. Omygahdomygahd. EXCITED NA KO! :D Actually I'm supposed to go to Bicol with my aunt, but then I changed my mind and decided to just stay here in Manila. Haha. I'm glad because initially, I asked my mom that we go to Tagaytay this sembreak. However, it was her who suggested that I go there with my friends instead. Kaya ayun. Hahaha. She even said that she'll be the one to look for a place where we'll stay. Weeee... happy! Thanks, ma! XD
Hmm... That's it for now.
ciao ♥