There was a serial killer on the loose, and for some reason, I somehow knew that he was after me.
We were hiding in a nipa hut.
Then one by one, the killer killed my companions, until there were about three or four of us who remained unscathed.
We ran to the town plaza, with the killer following us.
We stopped for a moment there, but then the killer arrived.
So I ran, leaving my companions behind.
As I was running, the setting changed.
I was suddenly in a boarding school.
The events after this are so vague, I can’t remember them rightly now.
Anyway, I found myself on the second floor of the school building with another girl (I don't know her, either).
The other girl was standing in front of a window while I was in front of the other one.
Then I felt the killer standing behind me, so I jumped out of the window thinking that he would go after me.
But no, he went for the other girl instead.
Now, I really don’t know how in the world this happened, but I managed to burn down the ceiling of the first floor (wooden yung building) so as to kill him (of course, if this was real, I wouldn’t do it; hello, may tao kaya sa taas).
Teachers and students went out of the classrooms to check out the commotion.
I looked up a burned hole, and I saw the killer looking down at me.
Then the teachers distributed weapons, spears or something, to the students so they could defend themselves.
After that everyone assembled at the main staircase.
Then the killer went out of the shadows.
We went to him and started beating him with those weapons.
The thing is, the beatings seem to not affect him at all.
When he was already so bloody and all (despite of being in that state, he was still standing and grinning at us), another person came out from behind him.
He was the brother of the guy, and he was the other killer.
So yeah, there were really two of them who were having a killing spree.
The last thing I saw was the freaky bloody mess of the beaten guy and his brother.
Ugh.
Then I woke up.
Point #1: My heart was beating so fast when I woke up, as if I were really running. Nataranta pa nga ako eh.
Point #2: Para siyang pelikula, and a very sick one at that. There were even scenes where I can see the death of people. It’s a bloody mess. Literally.
Point #3: Ang gory niya. Parang Battle Royale na hinaluan ng samu't-saring horror movies. Amfootek.
Point #4: When I was in high school, I dream of the strangest dreams in the afternoon. When it happens, I almost always wake up disoriented and my heart beating faster than normal. When I entered college, they became less frequent. I can’t explain why. Ngayon lang ulit nangyari yung ganito.
Maybe I’ve already seen too much horror flicks, that’s why I dreamed of this. Maybe I should stop watching any for the meantime. Hmmm. o.O