<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

水曜日, 8月 08, 2007

musings of a CA junior.

When I was but a freshman, and then a sophomore a year after, I was constantly mulling over the fact that we seem to have nothing to do. School is limited to Mondays up 'til Fridays and weekends are strictly weekends. The only time this pattern breaks is when the final exams loom nearer, and there is that urgent need to go to school on non-school days to meet up with blockmates in order to finish school work. Simply put, there's just too much time.

But. I'm neither a freshman or a sophomore now. I'm a junior living the junior life. I stay up until the wee hours of the morning in front of the computer, not doing or browsing useless stuff over the Internet but typing. Typing words, exhausting my vocabulary for papers. I've written papers enough for a single freshman semester. Reading _inches-thick readings. Translating whatnots. Just this weekend I learned how to create and put subtitles on a movie. I've mastered the art of cramming. I am at school practically everyday except Sundays to meet up with my groupmates for a major subject. We're almost halfway through the first semester, though it feels like a long time before we finally came to this point. I've got sunburn in June, been sick for two and a half weeks now (I was sick on my birthday), I'm mentally exhausted (as I've said countless times here)... I just can't wait for the end of this semester.

Argh, bitin yung entry ko. Mama's telling me to take a bath now so my Tita Tinay and I could got to the mall and buy a shirt and a backpack (Since my friends and I won't be able to watch The Simpsons today due to the dratted rain, ngayon na kami bibili nun. Ampffft.). Plus, one thing I'm not so good about is ending things. So I'm going to just leave it here. Ho-hum. As much as I rant here, I'll probably miss all these ruckus when I graduate from college.



10:34 午前

cmment?