<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

月曜日, 7月 09, 2007

take two.

I started reading the cursed readings for Socio Comm yesterday, still I can't write even a single proper paper. It's like I didn't understand anything at all. Am I really a CA student? Should I start drinking soya milk too so I can understand pages and pages of readings within just a few hours of reading it? This must be tiring for you to read my woes, reader, but really, this is one of the three ways (the others being to continuously bash the Hegemon and its subject with my friends and classmates at school, and to rant loudly about it when I get home) I can preserve my sanity between reading and writing critique papers for Brain Drain 101.

C3: Are American Filipino Values Shaped by the Mass Media?
I still don't have a solid stand on that issue. Yes or no? The moment I decide on no, a thought on why media does shape our values suddenly pops up. And vice versa. Pffft.

C4: We Owe It All to the Hippies.
After reading that 1,043 word-article, we have to write an 800-word critique on it. Actually, I don't find anything to agree nor disagree with in it. It's like I just wrote a review about it and repeated everything the author said about why we owe the computer revolution to the hippies.

In order to reach the 800 word-minimum, can I just put the lovely words %#^@&, &*#@, and &^*@^#$ there?
Thank you.

On the flipside, here's something cute... Well, I think this MV's cute so, whatever people. Anything to lift my poor, poor spirit. Hahaha :p

Eh? :))



Objective:
By the end of the sem, I must be not suicidal. X(



6:56 午後

cmment?