I AM officially a Junior now.
Do I hate or do i hate our new class schedule? Not really looking forward to Wednesdays as we're going to be dismissed at 9PM. Definitely not a good thing for someone like me who has to catch the last train home that leaves sometime between 9 and 9:30PM. Argh. I guess that's real college life, unlike the one we had for two years (room113, fuss-free sked...). On the flipside I am actually glad that our block wasn't reshuffled.
I watched a "scary" movie yesterday with Janine over Crunchyroll. Turns out it wasn't as horrifying as I had expected. It was titled Black Night. The film showcases three short films from three countries (HongKong, Japan, and Thailand). The first one would never have a 5-star rating, the second I didn't like that much because it involved a monster, and the third one is the most decent one among the trio. Right now I'm waiting for 4 Horror Tales to buffer. It's a Korean film that, as the title suggests, presents four short films. I hope I won't be disappointed this time. Will most probably post about it here. Heehee. :*
Photoshop CS3 is taking eons to download.
Summer has ended. I love the weather we're having now. :D