A rundown.
First week back's so uneventful, except for maybe last Saturday. Our Elementary Spanish professor spoke in Spanish the moment she entered the classroom (which, by the way, I didn't find immediately since it was located in the Commerce's part of the building. Good thing I found Sam!). I thought everyone was grasping for familiar words so as to somewhat decipher what in the world was she saying. She was kind enough to write on the board the basics of Spanish. Then she asked the class to write numbers on pieces of papers so that she could use it to call on someone to practice conversing in Spanish. Next week we'll be conversing (and praying!) again, this time without kodigos. Waah. Then after that class was our 3-hour long break, which my friends and I spent eating at Tokyo Tokyo, accompanying Elli shop for stuff at SM San Lazaro, and talking about stuff. Then it was Experimental Psych in the afternoon. Our prof just made us watch a video which included a woman giving birth. Whaaaaatdaaaaheck. I know it's science and all, but it still left me.. I don't know, squeamish? I really don't know. o.O
I and Janine went to my best friend's 18th birthday celebration yesterday afternoon. It was a simple affair; she told us that it was so because she asked for a personal computer and a new cellphone instead of a full-blown 18th party (ya know, with the cotillion and all). Afterwards, the family went to Market! Market! :D
No classes today. Just bummed around.
Then tomorrow. Three subjects with just an hour break in between. TV Prod, Filipino, and Advertising Principles. Gahd.
Just began watching 4 Horror Tales over at Crunchyroll. Wish I could finish it now, but then my eyes are already strained. T.T
music :: Wait, wolf // Min Hyorin.