<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

木曜日, 6月 21, 2007

blue-d.

Yes, I am a CA major who knows just about a quarter of a quarter of everything that concerns Communications. Pitiful. I've already spent two full years in this course, yet I feel as if I learned very little. Then add to that the fact that I still don't know what I really want to do. I mean, I want something AB-ish, but I don't know in what aspect. Maybe Graphic Design? Or maybe a job in either Film or Print? Haay. I love my course... I love my course... I love my course... I love my course... I love my course..................

The movie A Streetcar Named Desire made my head ache again last night. We watched it during our Scriptwriting class. I looked it up in the Internet, in the hopes of making myself comprehend it fully. According to the site, the movie was "...a subversive, steamy film classic that was adapted from Tennessee Williams' 1947 Pulitzer Prize-winning play (his first) of the same name". That's it. Click on the link to learn more about it (there's a short synopsis there as well).

The book The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold is going to be adapted to film which would be released in 2008. I was surprised when I learned that the story was based on Sebold's own experience when she was in her freshman year in college.



2:27 午後

cmment?