<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

木曜日, 5月 03, 2007

temporary bliss

And so now, I finally get to access the Internet after three long weeks! :D At first it was all PLDT's fault. Then today, it was confirmed that our PC also has some problems. My aunt brought home a laptop, on which I am currently typing this, from her office and connected the Internet cable thingy. Voila. Internet galore. However Internet access is good only for tonight, since this laptop has to be returned tomorrow. Aww. Sadness. Our PC will be fixed on Saturday, so hopefully I'll be OL again next week. That is, if I'm absolutely lucky.

Yesterday, the LRT I was on broke down. Fortunately, the Manong Driver managed to get us to the next station (Gilmore) and asked everyone on board to go down and just wait for the next train.

Summer class, believe it or not, rocks. Haha. My grade as of the moment is decent enough for me to brag about it. Hahaha. Hayaan na ako. First time ko 'to sa Math. And anyway, that's just for the first half. Everything's going to change when we reach normal distribution, hypothesis testing, and statistical tools o.O Really hope I'll pass this time around :D

I already counted how many more days I have to attend summer class: 10. Well actually, there are 13 more days. However, we'll have no classes on the 14th, obviously, because of the elections, and on the 17th and 18th because our professor, Ma'am Anonas, will be attending a seminar somewhere. Hahahah, thank God this is going to be over sooner than I thought.

Oh yeah. As you can see, I've changed my layout. The banner's something I did on PS7. Trip lang. ;D

Wellwell.. I really don't want to give a day-to-day, blow-by-blow account of what happened to my life these last three weeks, so...


ciaociao.



11:56 午後

cmment?