I like it when I can customize stuff. Haha.
Ack. I sound like I'm promoting Opera. :))
Went to the mall this afternoon with Janine and Julius to buy a gift for my Mom. She's turning forty-something tomorrow. Hehe. Happy Birthday, Ma! :*
BUT! Julius, that brat, told my mom what the gift was. Grr. But ohwell, that's just fine. We also bought mini donuts from Orbit(?), the cinnamon- and cookies and cream-flavored ones. I love those. ;) Story: there was a boy and a girl there at the Orbit kiosk loitering around. Then they asked the Kuya who sells the mini donuts if the dough has milk and eggs. When the Kuya said no, the guy said "Walang milk? Ayos!". Then the girl said "Oo nga, soybean oil naman gamit nila eh" I thought they were doing a project or research or something, until they bought 3 dozens of those. They're probably health buffs or lactose-intolerant. Wala lang. :))
Just a thought: If it has been said (a lot of times, especially by Hermione Granger) that no one can ever go in or out of Hogwarts through magical means (Appatition, flying, etc), then how in the world did Charlie's friends flew through all the enchantments protecting Hogwarts to get Norbert (Book1)? Even Dumbledore himself had to remove all the enchantments before he and Harry can fly in the castle grounds to get to the Death Eaters (Book6). Haaaii. I am such a dork. Please enlighten me, if ever I'm missing something. :))