<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

土曜日, 5月 05, 2007

hooray.

05052007.

I must be lucky. The CPU was brought back here this morning, already fixed and all. :D

Julius saw a ghost.
Over dinner last night, my aunt and uncle told us that my five-year-old cousin told my uncle, somewhat very casually, that he saw a lady with long hair, beckoning to him, while he was outside the abandoned NHA office in front of the basketball nearby. It happened the other day while he was playing with his friends near the NHA office. I, of course, turned to Julius and asked him myself about it. It was like playing Pinoy Henyo. I ask questions, he would either nod or shake his head. There was one question I asked him: "Maganda ba siya?" No. "Anong hitsura?" then i asked him, just for the sake of asking, "May mukha ba siya o wala?" He shook his head again. Craaaaaaaaaaaaap. Whattheheck. I stopped asking him because it freaked me out. I had this wild thought that the lady must be somewhere near us and, since I was so eager to know more about her, might show herself to me. No. way. I don't want to see her. o.O Good thing Julius is still young; wala lang sa kanya yung nakita niya. If it was me who saw that apparition, I'd run like hell.

-----------------------------------------------------

05062007

I forgot to post that yesterday. Haha.

Later. :p



7:32 午後

cmment?