You know what, it really makes me wonder now why we have to have elections when there are those who manipulate the votes anyway. I'm not generalizing all politicians, though. I mean it's common knowledge that during elections, magic happens. I think it's utterly disrespectful. All the manipulations are very in-your-face. Voters, especially the physically-challenged and those from the far-flung areas of the country, try and go to their respective precints just to cast their votes, only to find out later on that a dagdag-bawas (or whatever form of cheating) thing happened. Same goes to those who "sell" their votes. It seems as if wishing for a completely honest election is only wishful thinking. Whoops. Just expressing myself here; don't take it the wrong way. :)
OTH Season 4 marathon last weekend. I'm hooked. :D I specifically liked that episode where the characters paired up and took photos of each other for their yearbook. Thanks for letting me borrow your DVD copy, Max. :D
I saw the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix's full trailer last Monday when Jasper and I (sans Klang; what happened to you, anyway?) watched Spiderman 3 at Gateway. Then Max commented me on Friendster with the picture of the entire DA. Argh. It only made me reaaaaaaaaaaally want to watch the movie already. And read the final book. The release date of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is on my birthday. Sweet! Oh I've begun re-reading the entire HP series, by the way. Hahaha. I'm addicted to HP as well. :D
Summer went by so fast. On June 13, I'll be a Junior already. The thought of it makes me excited and nervous at the same time.
On the other hand, summer class is also almost over. I'm happy because I finally understood everything that I didn't understand the first time they were thrown at me. Even that H0 and H1 thing. Would you believe that I got a 93 in our eliminate-the-lowest-score quiz about it this afternoon, thereby eliminating my previous lowest score (89)? I'm just so proud of myself because of that. Haaaa. :D
I'm using the laptop again. PC's broken again. Saaaaad. :( I can't run IE.