Yesterday morning, I went to school to get my clearance. Seeing that FAIL mark right across Statistics didn't shock me as much as it would if I haven't known it for a week now. I was watching Battle Royale when Karen texted me about it two Fridays ago. I was sad then, because it's the first time ever that I failed a subject, but now I'm okay since everything has finally sunk in and I don't think that it would be that bad. At first my mom was surprised but now, she's cool with it. Of course I know that she's disappointed about it, but she just told me not to have a fail mark again. So, I have decided to take summer classes because I don't want to give myself a hard time come Junior year. And I swear I'll do my best. On the flipside, I had good grades on my other subjects. Good enough to say that I did okay this past semester, despite of that grade I have in Statistics. :)
At around 12:00 PM that same day, my friends (Adie, Weng, Dhanli, Maxine, Chinky, Jean) and I went to Gateway. We ate lunch together at the Food Court. Then we went to Timezone. We first tried to scoop a stuffed toy from one of the machines, but failed. :)) Max and I were supposed to play House of the Dead 4, but the stupid machine was broken; the guns don't work. Sayang. Anyway, the others just played other games there. Maxine and Jean played basketball, and Time Crisis. Then Maxine and Weng played air hockey. Then we dropped by the Sony Shop and the other tech shop next door to ogle at some gadgets (gad, I want a DSLR and the new iPod T.T). After that we went to Fully Booked then National Bookstore to check out, err, books. Adie and I saw a 516 in one of the books at Fully Booked. Adie said that I take a picture of it since this number means something to her. :) Then the Ate there said quite rudely, "Excuse me, bawal yan". Heck, we know it is prohibited. Taking pictures of pages of books, I mean. But then, we won't take pictures of pages of books and use it wrongly. If that Ate have said it nicely, then it would've been okay. XD Anyway, after that Dhanli asked me to accompany her to Watson's so she could meet up with her Ate Vina. Then we dropped by Dairy Queen near the Coliseum to buy Blizzards and shakes. We hung out there for a while and at 5:30, we all went home. I honestly had fun that day. :D
Farewell, Sophomore year. I learned a LOT of things from you. I had fun despite of all the sleepless nights, cramming, and everything else. I'll surely miss you. Ack. :)) Hahaha.
Toodles. :)