

MONDAY
Passed by uneventfully. Couldn't even remember what happened. Oh, our group had the demo on Oral Presentation. We pretended to have a product launching, Caramello Koala Chocolate. Hahahaha. Helped (err.. bought materials pala) in constructing the Mascherata panel board, but had to go home early because I had to finish editing our CWTS AVP.
TUESDAY
Braodquest Day. Congrats to the winners and cheers to all participants, as the prof put it. Cheers to us, then, 2CA1. :p Went home late due to PotO Set meeting and the talk Eli, Max, Dhanli and I had at the Catwalk.
WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY
Saw The Chronicle panel board at the AB Lobby (my article's there!). Again, went home late due to Set constructing at Quad. The set team and some blockmates helped in creating and spray-painting the backdrop. Met SpongeLove. Watched the rehearsals for the first time. Took pictures.
FRIDAY
Went home earlier because we can't do our Set tasks at Quad due to the Testimonial Dinner for the Graduating Scholars. Painted the Open/Close sign Karl wrote on the Cheap Board.
SATURDAY
Went to school for the NSTP-CWTS Finals "defense". Watched the AVP that I made, Ms. Heiden asked various questions. I think we did well, so I'm certain that we'll pass the darn subject with flying colors. After that, Adie and I had take-out lunch from KFC which we ate at Benavides Park. We then walked around the park to see the chalk drawings. Then we returned to the Quad for the PotO rehearsals. The sky turned dark so we went to the Carpark to have the rehearsals and set constructing there. Saw Jasper along the way. While I was painting the Open/Close sign with Adie, Marice told me that we're already going down to the restrooms with Mingu and Avery to have our shoot for the PSA in Socio. And guess what, we went inside the Men's Restroom at Carpark for the shoot. But since we talked with the Ate about our shoot, we had the place exclusively for ourselves. Then we had the shoot at the Women's Restroom. It was hard to close down the place for even five minutes because people come and go constantly. Finally we had the shoot with Fay and Marice as our talents. When we opened the door, there was already a number of females outside. We then returned upstairs. The rehearsals and set painting were still going on, more blockmates arrived. Maxine treated us to pizza (thanks! :D) since she had her sweldo that day (she teaches taekwondo at her former school, btw). Went to AB for the team already had the rehearsals there. Ate pizza, watched rehearsals, took pictures, laughed, talked, laughed, and almost died choking (hahahahaha). Kasi ba naman si Ecca, hindi ko kinaya ang hirit. :D Went home at around a quarter past eight with Max and Adie. Had fun. :)
Basically, almost my entire academic life now revolves around PotO. The play's going to be staged on 03.14.07, Wednesday morning, around 9:30 am or something. This week's going to be utterly busy. PAPERS and REQUIREMENTS going to be passed almost everyday. Final exams are going to be next week, God I hope I pass every effin' subject this sem.
Toodles.