<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

木曜日, 3月 29, 2007

mskldnjksdfn.

The media coverage of the hostage crisis yesterday was very UNBELIEVABLE. It was aired not only on every local news show, but also on Fox, CNN, CCTV 9 News, and on a Taiwanese cable channel (yes, we checked which channels air it simultaneously with our local news). One show even dicussed further the reason why the hostage taker did it. Now, everyone who has seen these know fully well that the Philippines has such a poor system of education. Poor kids. Poor Philippines. Really, I don't think it would be really fruitful to stage a hostage drama just to have your demands realized. Besides, it would also be unfair to all the people who will be affected by all that. Can't those who have problems with about anything at all just talk and negotiate peacefully with the people concerned with whatever it is that they want to happen? Hayayayayayayay.

I just remembered something. I forgot to tell you guys, my cam already has a name. :p Since 03.03.07, my Canon IXUS IZoom has also been known as MACY. Hahaha. Long story. Hmm, I'll tell it anyway. :)) Adie, I, Maxine, Ayi, and Jenn were sewing the red backdrop for our Mascherata set. Then Adie said that I should give my cam a name since Maxine's and Francine's laptops have names. So I said "Hmm, ano nga kaya?" Then Adie said "Marcela!" since we were sewing the huge backdrop, and it reminded us of the three ladies who sewed the first Philippine flag. I said that the name was too long (and too old-fashioned :p), so we shortened it to Macy. Oh btw, my cam is red, too. There. :)

I want to travel around the world. Seriously. I REALLY WANT TO. o.O


Towdles.



10:37 午後

cmment?