I had another haircut today. On top of that, I also had my hair relaxed. The salon people laughed at me because I freaked out when I touched my hair and felt that it was ruined. I swear my hair felt weird, as if it was a doll's hair. Eek. But then they assured me that it'll be not that way after the process. Owkaay. Pasensya naman at first time ko lang nagpa-relax ng buhok. I was against putting stuff/chemicals in my hair, until this afternoon. Thought I'd give it a shot after Mom remarked that my hair is "
parang walang kabuhay-buhay". Pfft. Anyhoo, I like the way my hair looks now. It's still long, but shorter. I got shorter bangs, too. Ahm. :)
[EDIT]

*pic taken 03.27.2007. haha. [/EDIT]
I watched all Final Destination movies last night. Then the first Scream movie this afternoon.
Conclusion: Asian horror flicks are soooo much better than the American ones. The Asian ones are REALLY scary (just think of that
kid from One Missed Call 2, the one who had sewn lips), the scary characters will continue to haunt your imagination even after you have left the cinema or turned the TV off; the ones from the U.S. are just full of gore (and maniacal serial killers).
Last Thursday, we went to the mall to celebrate the graduation of Julius (y'know, my 4-year old cousin). After eating at Max's, we went to the arcade. I and Janine (my other cousin) really enjoyed playing House of the Dead; we used up all our tokens on that game. I really like arcade gun games. Hahahaha. :D
Hmm.. That's it. Toodles. :)
}} musika :: Harajuku Girls // Gwen Stefani