<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

土曜日, 2月 03, 2007

pasaway.

Yesterday was the annual Thesis Holiday of AB.
It seems like the word THESIS is everywhere: a constant reminder that two years from now, I'll be one of those who will be writing theirs. I couldn't imagine myself defending my thesis in front of a panel. Kung dun nga lang sa pagsasalita sa harap ng blockmates ko, kinakabahan na ko... Pano pa kaya dun? If I'm lucky I'd probably faint. o.O

And because we had no classes yesterday, the script team had the final meeting for the PotO adaptation. We were supposed to be there by 8:00 am. I left home at around 7:10 am, and was already half-running going from one place to another. When I arrived at (miraculously) exactly 8:00 (UST time) at Tinoco Park, Jen and Karl were already there. I asked Jen to accompany me to the Carpark(with Karl tagging along) so I could buy my breakfast. Sa taranta ko kasi, hindi na ko nakapag-breakfast. Haha! Anyway, when we returned still nobody was there. At 8:20, Weng came. Then I had this idea that all late comers should dance as a penalty, saying that the last script meeting should be memorable (heehee). So Weng danced (?). Dhanli came a few minutes afterwards, followed by Jenn, then Jean. The three of them danced together to the tune of BoA's Mega Step. Oh, I took a video of it, pero I promised not to upload it anywhere. :) But here's a still image from it:

dance of the freaky people. XD
Peace, guys. ;)

Afterwards, we proceeded to the Botanical Garden to have our meeting there. We were there up until 4:30 pm. We took pictures in between discussions and while waiting for our blockmates/script teammates who were having their auditions for the play. Kulit lang talaga. Ang daming mega-segways, baka nainis nga na si Weng eh (hehe.. peace Weng. sensya na ;)). But all in all, I'm glad that the script is almost done.

I'm excited to find out who among our blockmates will play the roles of Christine, Erik, Raoul, Mdme Giry, Andrea, and Buquet. Next: Set design naman! :D

ciaociao.



}} musika :: Daisukidayo <3



3:44 午後

cmment?