<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

月曜日, 2月 26, 2007

music can be in any language, but still be beautiful.

Right? :)

My legs are still aching. That is because I ran very wrongly yesterday on the way to PETA. Would you believe that, my legs hurt more yesterday (when I was wearing flat sandals and ran for about three minutes) than in those days (read: every school day for two weeks now) that I wear high heeled-shoes and walk for more time than when I ran yesterday? That was just so unbelievable. o.O

I was watching Belong Puti yesterday when my phone vibrated. Someone was calling me. Of course, I didn't answer it. Then as me and my friends were walking after the play, my phone vibrated again but this time I answered it even though I was walking. I was merely irritated with the person I am talking to because she was speaking annoying English, and fast. She didn't even bother to ask if I was busy that time and immediately proceeded to blab away. All I understood was that she's a girl and I was recommended to her by my friend Karen Astejada. It also didn't help that it's noisy where I'm at AND where she's at. I can hear another girl blabbing on the other line. Frustrated, I just told her to just call me sometime later since I was currently walking at a street with lots of passing cars. When my classmates and I reached Gateway, I texted the girl:
* who she is,
* why she's calling me, and
* if I can just talk to her thru text, since I didn't know if I'll be busy later or not.
BUT, she called me again. Eh di ba nga sabi ko I can't talk kasi nga kasama ko ang aking mga kaibigan? I was just waiting for an SMS from her, is that too much to ask? And it's not really okay to interview someone who's currently with people who are in a mall. Ayun, I didn't answer it again. But then, I still waited for an SMS from her. Unfortunately, she didn't contact me again. Oh well.. Bahala siya.

And yun nga, when I was about to go home... My mom texted me that my cousins and their parents are going to Market! Market! to have dinner. I immediately texted them if they're still at home because I forgot to bring my keys. My aunt replied that they're still at home, and asked if I wanted to come with them since my mom was at the parlor. Syempre, I told her that I wanted to. I reached home a few minutes later, then we went to Market!. We ate at Seafood Island, but we're all bummed out because not one of the Boodle Feasts in the menu was available. The waiter returned to our table for about three times to inform us that our orders were not available. It was just plain funny. He looked really embarassed with what was happening.

Oh di ba, naging busy nga ako? :p

Broadquest na pala next week.



Ahm, toodles. ;)



8:02 午後

cmment?