
Wear good shoes... and those shoes will take you to good places.
- Toudou Shizuka (HYD 1)
Today's the first day of AB Week. We only had Bio class this morning at 7. Wretched quiz, it left me utterly stupid. This year, we had no AB shirts. Instead we were required to wear any top, as long as its blue. People in blue plus blue and white balloons were all around, making it look like Ateneo had a game at UST this morning (haha). After the mass was the parade. We didn't join in it anymore, mainly because we got so bored waiting for the parade to start. At half past eleven, we all decided to go our own merry ways. Jean and I decided to drop by Quiapo to buy DVDs (I was (and still is) looking for HYD 1, but unfortunately the vendors there do not have it yet). Anyhoo, I just bought the Full House series and that 12-in-1 movie DVD that had The Ring series (both Jap and Am versions), Final Destination 1-3, Scream 1-3, and a movie titled Rasen.
When I got home, I watched Ring 0. The first time I watched that was waaay back in high school with my bestfriend at her place. I didn't finish the movie because I got bored with it and just slept. This afternoon's the second time I've seen it, and still I fell asleep halfway through the film. When I woke up, the next movie was already playing. I had to rewind it 'til the part I've last seen. Good thing that I finished it now. Nakama Yukie (aka Kumiko Yamaguchi in Gokusen) was Sadako pala. :P
Ayun. Nothing much ulit. Today's uneventful, as always.
ciaociao.
}} musika :: Crazy Happy // Melon Kinenbi