Today's Broad Media class was funny. Ma'am made us listen to a casette tape of radio stuff, y'know: music, sound effects. Pero wala talagang tatalo sa radio drama niya (at sino si Ramon?!) at sa PSA (Denggito, hoo). Hindi ko nalang talaga napigilan matawa. :D
Good thing I learned that before Chen and I reports for Histo, mauuna pala muna sila Elaine and Divine. Hehe. And not only that, the prof in the said subject was absent today so.. Moved na ang report namin. Same goes for English. The prof was absent so instead, we discussed stuff about Broadquest. 2CA1 is now known as Dapit-hapon (Productions (?)). Yii, Marice.. Nice. :)
I learned something new today. See here. Yehey. :D
Then after lunch the PSA team had the shoot at the overpass near España gate. Along with the PSA team are Jomar and Michael, Sam's friends who, thankfully, accepted the invitation to appear in our PSA (hehe). The shoot lasted for about 2 hours. Pictures are over here, as per usual. :)
}} musika :: Cherry Girl // Koda Kumi