This is not a good semester. It is The worse, so far. It's mentally and physically tiring. By Wednesday, I have to finish my part in the gazette we have to do for Theology (which is cleverly disguised in the curriculum as SCL3. Haha :p). By Friday, the script team should submit the super final script of the adaptation of PotO for Speech (oh, that reminds me: walang pasok ang AB sa Friday dahil Thesis Holiday! Hoo. Can't wait for that). Then, who knows what else we'll have the next few days. And for our major subject? It has become our major problem. For one, our teacher has gone bonkers. The teacher has suddenly decided not to show up on class and tell the executive board that our block is NOT included in the BroadQuest. COME ON! That's annoying. Ask us first before you tell tales. The teacher is one of the worse teachers I have ever had so far. And in the future, tell us if you're not going to show up in class. You're wasting our time and the money our parents pay you, expecting that you do your job well. They'll be so disappointed if they ever know about this. Major ka pa naman namin. Tsaka, who in their right minds would upload files and reminders in the wee hours of the morning? Sige nga. How lucky our section is. Haay. Sucky.
Okay. So that's enough ranting for now. I really can't express everything here. It's hard because the thoughts flow faster than I type. I'd rather speak, machine-gun style. :p
ciaociao.
}} musika :: Planetarium ulit!