---------------------------------------------------------
After two solid weeks without net connection, I'm back. To the Internet and Blogspot. Yay!
Last Wednesday, the day we came back to school reluctantly, was our PE class, as usual. Aside from the practical exam, we also had our first two rally games. I lost the first game :( , but won the second game. By default, for my opponent was absent that day. Come on! Who would want that? Haha! That was so funny. :D It's be absoloooooooooootely wonderful if I win even just a game. Wonder-full. Haha! Haaay. Whatever. :p
I am getting more and MORE worried with my subjects this semester. I think this is my worst sem so far in terms of the grades that I have. Plus sometimes, it really feels like I am not learning anything. I dunno. I just hope I'll pass everything. o.O
Tomorrow, if called upon, I'll deliver the speech I chose for my Speech prelim exam. It's titled "Jewels of the Pauper". Ooooooooh, I wish my voice wouldn't shake and that I won't have mental lapses. :)
Actually, it's hard to think of what to say when you've stopped blogging for quite a while. So many things have happened and so many thoughts have come that it's hard to put them into words. Meaning, sa susunod na lang ako magpo-post ng matino. At least I'll start from here next time. Hahahahahahahaha. :D
Naaliw ako sa mga designers ng Project Runway. Talented designers na, comedians pa! Idols, woohooo.. :D
Hindi pala normal ang maging ulyanin?? Gosh. o.O
ciaociao.
}} currently eating :: Gobstoppers.