It's been a long and tiring day, as most of my days are lately. :p
We had a quiz in Broadcasting today. I reviewed the wrong materials, so you can probably guess what I got in that stupid quiz, which is 20 items, by the way. The other subjects had been uneventful, so it doesn't matter if I don't make kwento here, 'di ba? Nyaks, conyo na naman. :)
We had no Speech class again, so we were dismissed an hour early. We accompanied Dhanli to the Carpark to buy some stuff, then we went to this carinderia at Asturias to buy food-to-go. Then we proceeded to Lovers' Lane area to eat our lunch there. I had fun, as usual, while hanging out with my friends. Then we decided to take pictures since I brought my cam and we had an hour more to spare before we do our Philo homework. Had tons of laugh shooting, while Adie directed the "photo shoot" and Jen, Weng, Dhanli, Adie, and Jean posed for the cam. Hehe. Ui Gals, more of that soon ha? I had FUN. :D Snapshots are over here if you wanna see our wackiness that afternoon. ;)
We went to the Lib after that to do our Philo homework. Then at 3, we went to the AVR at AB to attend our advanced class in RC. Grabe, bilib na ko kay Ma'am. For 2 and a half hours she talked non-stop, pausing only to listen at some insights my classmates had to share.
Oh, I learned something new in RC class today. My surname Matabuena, which I knew for a fact that it's Spanish in origin, came from two words. Buena which means good, and (get this) Mata which came from Matar which meant to kill or die, depending on the usage of the word. Hmm... Ano yun, mercy killing? Waa. Korni. :p I wonder now what Castuera means. :)
Have you ever had that feeling wherein you feel happy, yet you can't exactly point out the reason why you are? Haha.
I saw something that completely made my tiring day. Saya. :D
ciaociao.
}} musika :: bzzt.
My post for today.
I've been wearing a hairpin for two days now. A few of my friends have been asking me why is that so, so here goes. Last Saturday. I went trippin' and decided to cut my bangs shorter. Ah basta. Go figure! :p
On our [Adie, Weng, Jen, Jean, and I] way to McDonald's P. Campa, there was this kid who bumped into me. Actually, it was his fault. Kasi naman, he was walking to our direction, talking to someone in the opposite direction, while drinking Gatorade in its plastic bottle. I remember trying to avoid him a bit pa nga because he obviously can't see where he's going. So ayun, when he suddenly turned around, his Gatorade collided with my bag, and down it went. I said sorry to him and walked away. I mean, there's nothing I can do and I will not pay for it because it's not my fault. Anyway, after I've said sorry and walked away, he shouted, "Nakabunggo na nga hindi pa nag-sorry!" When I turned around to say "Nag-sorry ako", I saw that he was angry. Syempre. Eh bahala siya. Kasalanan niya eh. Pasensya siya. Ang sama. But the next time we'll eat at McDonald's P. Campa, I would like to just take a jeep there. Mahirap na. Bastos na bata. Grr. Walang modo. Sorry naman. Sana nakabili na siya ulit ng Gatorade niya. >:(
Anyway, ayaw ko na nga. Naiinis na naman ako eh. Haaayy.
I edited some snaps from yesterday's photo shoot eklat. I turned them into mirror images, and they can be seen here.
ciaociao.
}} musika :: I'll Be There For You // The Rembrandts