<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

土曜日, 11月 18, 2006

fragments.

A rundown of what transpired the past week, plus a few randomness.


  • On Monday, the second wave of speeches were delivered for Speech class. I was the first one called, and was asked "What makes you terribly bored?". Yesterday I found out that I got a score of 18 out of 30. Not bad for my first ever impromptu speech, 'ayt? ;)
  • On Wednesday, Ma'am Garcia decided to call me for recitation. Sapilitan na naman nga eh. I even joked Cheng, "Okay, hanggang finals na 'to", referring to my one-recitation thing last sem for Nat Sci. Aargh. Seriously, I'll TRY to recite every once in a while. Haha.
  • Also on Wednesday, Ma'am Pusta called me for recitation too. She asked me about the Penny Press. And I didn't know about it. But now I do. And it'll be in my mind for, like, quite a while. Dapat lang naman yun. =p
  • Because of Phil Hist class, naguluhan ako. Kasi, I was born in Albay, raised and lived in Pateros MM up until 2005, and now resides in Pasig City. Where do I really belong? Aargh. Ah basta. I think ako lang ang nakakaintindi nung dilemma na yan, so don't bother na lang. =D Anyway, I was also baffled by some things I heard from HER. =p
  • Then PE class in the afternoon. We only had free-play.
  • New layout time! :) The banner, which looks like a logo for a clothing company or something, is purely made by me. I took snapshots of two of my bags (a gold bag, and the butterfly buckle of my pink bag), and Photoshopped 'em. And that's the end product up there. Comments, suggestions, violent reactions, etcetera? Let me know. =p
  • I'm beginning to lose track of everything. The day, the date, bilins, lectures, etcetera. Good thing I don't forget to do important school stuff.
  • Yesterday, Speech class was cancelled because our guidance counselor gave our class the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test. According to that, I have an INFP Personality. I can only remember the "tagline": Silent Waters Run Deep. Nyaks. Not really CA-ish, but whatever. Anyway, I found the part that said people under this type has lots of things and ideas to share, but they only tell them to people close to them true. Well, something like that. Hindi naman kasi ako makwento eh.. Uhm, yun nga. Sa mga taong close ko lang ako ganun. Here is the complete definition of the INFP Personality, if you're interested.
  • Segue, may multo daw sa UST Hospital, caught on video.

Last night, my tita took home Kopi Buns from KopiRoti.

--- I know I have a lot to tell. But when I sit down in front of the PC, everything seemed to have gone out of my head. --

ciaociao.



}} musika :: Shizukana Hibi No Kaidan Wo (Climb the Stairs of Quiet Days) // Dragon Ash



9:16 午前

cmment?