I had this feeling before, and I'm feeling it again. It feels like everything's on fast-forward right now, and I'm a bit scared that I want time to stop. Even for just a minute or so. I've had this realization hit me: Ayoko pang gumraduate! Yeah, I still have two and a half more years of college education left. But I'm just beginning to enjoy being a kolehiyala. Heck, I'm not yet making the most out of college. It's the Real World waiting out there after graduation, hunny. It's like, you're still struggling and adjusting to college life in Freshman year, getting used to it during Sophomore and Junior years, and finally... Graduation. It seems too soon, now that I come to think of it. Basta, Life today seems so fast. You only see blurred portions of everyday. Parang, no one really has the time to stop and take in things. Breathe in, breathe out. Then see what the world (read: Life) has to offer. Oops, nasa-sidetrack na ko. Hehe. Pardon me. But seriously, yeah. Time's too short and Life's too fast. Haay. If only time will stop, even just for a few seconds.
My mom and I just came from the salon. I had a haircut (na hindi gaano halata). Hooo. =p
}} musika :: Sophia // Nerina Pallot