my PC was reformatted.
It's been a while since my PC first manifested a sign that it will go bonkers. First, my Windows Media Player won't work. Then, Flash thingys on websites won't open too. After a while, sites that open on a new window won't open. So my mom brought the PC to their office last Wednesday so it can be reformatted. News Flash: the PC was corrupted! With that my PC stayed in the office. Nakakapanibago. Four days passed without my dear computer. But everything's okay. I survived. Haha.
I learned that I passed EVERY SINGLE subject for the first semester =).
The moment I received an SMS from Jen saying that grades can finally be viewed on the net, I immediately called my mom in her office so that she can see it. I was happy when I learned the good news, of course. But my average was .34 points lower compared to last sem's. I'm disappointed because I should've studied. I wasted a whole semester. I swear, I feel like I didn't learn anything. I don't want to promise to myself anymore that I'll make bawi next sem. It'll only feel like I'm lying to myself. Pfft.
I have enrolled...
Mom accompanied me to school because of obvious reasons, but she left the moment Dhanli saw us. It's also our Clearance Day so we were early. After that we went to KFC to buy food-to-go. We went to the Seminary Gymnasium to fall in line even though our enrollment isn't until 12 noon. That morning, the moment Dhanli and I arrived at AB Pav Adie informed me that Korf Ball is available only to the Freshmen, so we decided that we'll take Basketball for our PE instead. Sayang. Anyway, we were finally allowed to enter the Gymnasium to enroll. When we were at the stage to register for a PE class, we learned that the only available PE is Table Tennis. I honestly don't want to take it up, but it left me with no choice. Pucha. It's the last PE class of my student life, tapos ganon?? Bad triiiiiip. Argh-ness. So there. Fresh and Weng are my PE-mates. After that we went to the Coop to see how much our PE uniform costs. We also saw Dodi (Fresh! Haha! =D), as in the rat, along the way. It's dead. Gross.
...and went malling.
After everything above, we [read: Adie, Weng, Dhanli, and I] stopped by the Lib because Weng had something to do at Ed-Tech. Then we went to SM San Lazaro to buy school stuff and just bond. It was almost 5 in the afternoon when we left the place. Adie, Dhanli, and I went together because we're all going back to UST. The three of us went to ride an Espana-bound jeepney.
While waiting for the jeep to be full...
Dhanli: Ien, hindi ko gusto yung galaw ng mata nitong mama.
Ako: Ha, saan?
Dhanli: Eto, sa harap ko.
(Tiningnan ko yung mama. Saktong pagtingin ko ay patingin-tingin ito sa mga katabi niya, at tiningnan niya yung wallet nung babae na kumukuha ng pamasahe dun. Sinabihan ko agad si Adie)
Ako: Adie, hawakan mong maigi yang bag mo ha.
Adie: Ha, bakit?
Ako: Kasi sabi ni Dhanli hindi daw niya gusto yung galaw nung mata ng mama sa may harap niya.
Adie: Ah, okay.
Ako: Gusto mo baba na tayo?
Adie: Baka nakapag-bayad na si Dhanli eh.
Ako: Dhan, nakapag-bayad ka na ba?
Dhanli: Ah, hindi pa.
Ako: Ano, baba na tayo?
Dhanli: Sige.
Adie: Sige.
And so we left the jeepney. Kinabahan kaya ako dun, ah. Adie told us that a girl looked after us, probably wondering why we left. Better safe than sorry, right? So we crossed the road and rode another jeepney. But we might've rode the wrong one for this jeepney suddenly turned to a street on the right! We all didn't know the area so we just went out of the jeep. We just walked all the way to UST [think: About two blocks before Laong-Laan to Espana]. Grabe. Adventure. But fun. Haha. There.
we went to Pateros, SM Hypermart, and Sta. Lucia Mall.
Last Sunday, we went to Pateros, at Garden of Memories, to visit my lolo and lola's grave. While aboard the car, I took various pictures. Then we dropped by my ninang's house. And after that we went to SM Hypermart at Frontera Verde. SM Hypermart houses a big grocery, a few shops and a small foodcourt. When we went there, almost all of the staff were in Halloween costumes. Kids were also dressed in Halloween garb. Cute. Then we dropped by Sta. Lucia because my cousin wanted to ride the "caterpilay". Haha. Ayun. People flocked in the Worlds of Fun. My cousin Jemo and I had "basketball", and I was darn proud of myself because I made four baskets. Kahit ba chuva lang yun. Haha! =p
Woo.. Ang haba ng post ko. Hindi naman ako masyadong nagkwento, ano. Pfft.
Happy Halloween, pipol.
ciaociao.
}} musika :: Chasing Cars // Snow Patrol