Lately, I catch myself nodding off, sleepy, aboard public transportations.
My paper was finally signed by my prof this morning. But before that, he reprimanded me because I typed and printed my reference page very, very wrongly. "See?? It's very useless, giving you all those handouts, really. Revise this one ha, I want to see the revised one on October 14. If I didn't see this revised...", he said in his high-pitched voice. Ohwell, I'm just letting it slide. At least he didn't critic me for what I have written in my paper itself. All the same, my paper's now ready for my CAS critiquing. I just hope I'll finish it all in time for our Oct. 14 submission. Oh, by the way, did I tell you we're supposed to submit our final, thrice-critiqued paper to a publisher? Yeah we have to do that, too. OMG.
We finally had that sMART-KET thingy yesterday, thank God.
I have nothing more to say. Probably tomorrow. When I'm wide-eyed again.
ciaociao.
}} musika :: Lovefool // The Cardigans