<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

土曜日, 9月 30, 2006

milenyo.

For two days, electricity and internet connections were cut off. All because of Typhoon Milenyo. Last Thursday, I was literally "away from civilization". All I did the whole day were chat with my cousins and Ate Ruby, play ugly music on the piano, eat junk, and paint my nails lavender, while the rain and wind made the trees in our neighbor's garden bend and some yeros, well not fly. But they were at the verge of flying away from the roofs.

Then yesterday morning, I jumped out of bed when I saw a sliver of orange light between the trees outside my window. I went to the rooftop and took a shot:


.. suburban sunrise.


I looked around and saw people fixing their rooftops, cleaning their backyards, hanging laundry... But it was as if no typhoon came, for the sun was shining brightly and the wind was, good.

I only got to watch the news last night. And I saw how bad the typhoon was. Billboards were toppled down, accidents on the roads, landslides, dead, missing, and injured people.

I'm just thankful that nobody I know was hurt.

Suspensions of classes were never good at a time like this: one more week of the first sem, and there are presentations, quizzes, papers, practical tests, and other stuff to do. Gawd, someone help us! T.T

Resched Game 2 later in the afternoon. Must.watch.

Ahm.. Nothing more to say. =p

ciaociao.



}} musika :: tap.tap.keyboard



10:19 午前

cmment?