<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

水曜日, 9月 27, 2006

blabs.

Suddenly, everyone's so hyped up when it comes to basketball. :)

College basketball's so darn serious. I've said so because as we all know, schools declare suspensions of classes just because of this. And I'm not complaining about it, haha. I just really pray that UST will win tomorrow so that there'll be another game. And that chance to be the champions this year (ha!). If what our PE prof said was true, that Coach Pido said that the Atenean cagers looked bothered at the dugout, then well. :) Maybe they're pressured because they're the numero uno team, then what if the kulelat team topples them down? Right.

I really don't think UST paid someone from UE para ipatalo yung do-or-die game nung Thursday. I don't think so. I hope not.

Sayaaang lang talaga we lost to A point in A second last Sunday. Tsk. Who would've thought.. Well, Coach Norman Black did. Galing. Sabi nga, para sa Ateneo talaga yung game nung Sunday. Haha.

There are LOT to do. Two major papers, a few more acad stuff on the side, and my life is oh-so-messy. Critiquing, transcriptions, finding a CAS, PE practices.. I've already cut two classes last Friday and Monday [including my major subject, which is the naku-ayoko-na-lang-magsalita-basta Marketing] because of the subjects themselves. I look forward to and dread at the same time the coming of the end of the semester, which is just a week away. There'll be papers to submit, the final exams... Who knows what else will we be getting before the semester ends.

Sembreak, sembreak.. Oh sembreak. ^_^


ciaociao.



}} musika :: Until I Get Over You // Christina Millan



4:39 午後

cmment?