Last Sunday my tito's brother and his wife came at our house together with our new helper, Ate Ruby. Today I got the chance to talk to her about stuff, since she's the only one at the house when I arrived. It all began after we talked about me and my kolehiyala life. While frying tilapia, she told me about her Magpakailanman/MMK-worthy life. Okay, the focus of her story is her love life. It was actually beautiful, would you believe that it almost got me teary-eyed? :p Well, it was beautiful yet sad. Ate Ruby, from what she has told me, must've been really tough. She had been through a lot in her life, and it was nice to know that she met a lot of good people that helped her overcome all the obstacles she came across. Oh and she writes, too! She made me read one of her poems, and it was very well-written. :)
It seems like everywhere I go, I hear people talk about THAT b-ball match tomorrow. Yeah, that one where UST and UE will outplay each other in order to get that chance to play against Ateneo at the Finals. It's quite, hmm, normal for me to hear talks about that at school. But at the LRT? No, not really. This morning on my way to school, I overheard girls talking about that game. While I was waiting for the train home, there was a group of guys who was talking about how they managed to buy Upper Box tickets for tomorrow's game. While on the train, people were talking about it too. Pfft.
Go USTe! :D
ciaociao.
}} musika :: that Chinese-y tune my cousin's playing.