<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

金曜日, 8月 25, 2006

type. type. erase. type. enter.

I am being plagued with a serious amount of thoughts [and workload]. They are currently scattered everywhere, from my mind to my room. And now, to this blog.

Yesterday's discussion over lunch with Adie and Dhanli made me remember once again that not too long ago, the thought of shifiting courses or even transferring schools occured to me. I really don't know, but that's just the way it is. One moment I'd readily say that I adore my current school and enjoy my CA course, but when I try to sit and contemplate about it, that silly thought comes to mind. I mean, CA is great. And UST's one of my top two choice universities when I thought of schools I wanted to study at. I just don't know if I'm made for it. I kept this to myself, although I did make jokes about it with some people. I didn't put my thoughts into actions because I know that it's just a phase, and that if I did shift or transfer, it'll be something I'd regret later on. Nothing to worry, though [because I know for a fact that some of my relatives read this, and they'll go nuts]. I'll be staying at UST up until the last day of my senior year. And graduate there. Yeahyeahyeah.

It is flattering to have great people around you, but at the same time it is also quite pressuring. You get the feeling that if you don't strive harder, you'll get left behind. Of course you badly want it for yourself. But then, if you still end up being just there after all the trouble you went through, you'll be disheartened. Ah. That's why I love it when I know something most people doesn't. Tsk. Just pretend you understood me.

I noticed that I am becoming more and more irritable every single day. To those I've displayed unwanted behavior to, I am really, really sorry. Especially to my cousins. That is what you get when professors make me write loads of paperwork, research, help come up with things that deal with Marketing [to think that I haven't had an experience on that matter. Blame it on high school!], and other crazy, twisted things. I believe that the only time people can only talk to me properly [without me snapping at them] is when I am not busy typing works in the PC or doing any school-related work.

So far, Happiness has been arriving every now and then. It often comes at the right time, usually when I begin to think that I'm going to the dumps. =D

plugplug! [aba. Napapadalas na 'to ah.] CASAns! Please come to the So! Write Writing Seminar on Monday, August 28. I think the seminar will run from 1:00pm to 5:00pm, I'm not sure. And it'll be held at the AVR, I believe. If ever you'll find no one there, go check at the Rizal Con. Haha. So much for inviting.

What do you do when your enemy is thyself?



}} currently :: staring at a brownie bar.



6:17 午後

cmment?