<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

火曜日, 8月 15, 2006

stupid bee.

I am so0o back. =)

During my one week hiatus, I:
* finished all my written prelim exams.
* watched Brokeback Mountain with the girls at Weng's place. A little celebration, perhaps, after the grueling week.
* listened to Sponge Cola's Palabas 3x in four days.
* watched, over Studio 23, UST lose to UE (Yeah, revenge is sweet DAW. Hehe. =p).
* experienced one of those painful (so painful, I break into a cold sweat [tama bang grammar? hehe] and see silver starry things slowly make my vision blurry until I can see only a bit of light. Scary.) whatevers on the way to school aboard the LRT.

That thing (don't ask) yesterday was my wake-up call. I should study. MORE. There's half a sem left. That should be enough. *sigh*

And today, I:
* finished my hands-on Computer exam.
* answered my Theology exam.
* received my Asian Civ exam paper (I passed! =p).
* practiced for PE, and along the way..
         * got hit by someone with an arnis.
         * was stung by a stupid bee, therefore...
                * went to the Health Service clinic, and was given Claritin. When I told my PE mates about it, Val asked me "Hindi ka ba inaantok?". I said "Hindi". Eh kasi naman daw, yung effect nun sa kanya, inaantok sya. Yung parang bangag daw. Haha. Then Jen told us na her ate din experiences the same when taking Claritin. Ayun. Pero guess what kung anong effect sa 'kin? Tumunganga. Yup. It happened 3x during PE class: during attendance and twice while dancing the six figures for Swing during the checking.
* became so tired after 4 hours of dancing.
* was approached by an ale at the LRT and had a little chat about uniforms, tuition fees, and her children's college life.

Hay, life.
Wala na bang masayang mangyayari ngayong week na 'to?

plug: To all Chronicle members, there'll be a meeting on Friday, 1pm. Venue's to be announced tomorrow na lang daw. =)

ciaociao.



}} musika :: Neon // Sponge Cola



9:08 午後

cmment?