<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

水曜日, 8月 02, 2006

ngarag.

I finally had my report on journal writing in English class today. *sigh of relief* My voice was shaky, I forgot to say some things about my report, and it was absolutely obvious that I'm nervous. Crap. Prof and a few blockmates critiqued my report, which was just fine by me. There's always room for improvement, 'ayt? By the way, first time ever kong mag-report ALONE. So bear with me. =)

Our NatSci exam got cancelled just because our prof didn't show up. Tamang absent eh, noh. Kung kelan naman madaming kailangang gawin. Ampf. At ano naman kaya ang nangyari at absent sya? Hmm..

Tomorrow I'll stay in school up until 9:00pm.
7:00am-01:00pm :: regular class, plus CWTS exam @ 8:30am.
4:00pm :: Chronicle GA.
7:00pm-09:00pm :: Filipino make-up class.
Aargh. Kumusta.

I want to rant. And rant some more. Just to release all the frustration.


ciaociao.



}} musika :: Saturday // Fall Out Boy



8:25 午後

cmment?