I always take ride a pedicab whenever I go home by myself. The moment I sit inside, the pedicab leaves right away. But it was different this afternoon. The driver decided to wait for another passenger to ride. I didn't mind because I was so tired. Then finally this girl came and rode the pedicab. Out of the blue she asked me, "Anong course mo?" I said, "Communication Arts". And from there, a conversation has started. Her name is Joy, and she's a junior Nursing student. She said that she's so tired to walk up to Mini Stop, where she usually rides a pedicab, that's why she decided to ride at that place. Ayun. She's really nice. Nagsabay na kami since she also rides the LRT, although sa Betty-Go nga lang sya bumababa. We talked mostly about school stuff... Nursing and Comm Arts lives. Ang saya lang kasi I had company. =D
Ayun lang.
ciaociao.
}} musika :: Spoliarium // Imago