<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

月曜日, 7月 10, 2006

randomness x.

I came home a bit later than my usual time. May practice kasi kami kanina for the PE exam tomorrow. Kamusta naman. I really suck at dancing. Whatever. My feet always hurt because I have to wear these heels while dancing for two hours. Haay, Tuesday really is my longest day of the week.

For the first time ever, isa ako sa first three 2CA1 people na dumating ng maaga sa school. Oops.. Usual time ko naman ako dumating eh, ibig sabihin sila yung late. Hahaha.

During Marketing class, Ma'am Gwynne told us to group ourselves into 6 or 7. The reason is we have to create a non-existent product that we have to present at the end of the semester. Abah, sosyal.

I'm lovin' my English class now. Haha. Enjoy eh.

I've been tinkering with Photoshop and with the help of some tutorials over the net, here are some photo effects I did. Cheers.




the original image.


select color effect.


old pic effect. this one's something i came up with. =)


Whoops. Gotta go. I have to finish my Filipino paper. Hmm, procrastinating na naman.. =p
Good luck naman sa kin sa PE bukas, ano.

ciaociao.



}} countdown :: 11 days.
}} musika :: Ironic // Alanis Morrisette



7:09 午後

cmment?