Everything could've ended last week. If it were not for the suspension of classes. Hey, it's not that i don't like classes being suspended, but... It's just that I really don't like prolonging the nervousness I'm feeling since last week. Haha. Tama na nga. Anlalim eh. It's just that I wish na nakapag-report na ko sa English kanina. Tsaka sana, natawag na lang ako nung Thursday last last week sa recitation sa Filipino. So that'll be: recitation tomorrow, reporting the next. Haayy. Hehe. Kala mo naman kung ano yung hinanakit ko eh, noh. =p
So my Windows Media Player is broken. Ampf. Whyohwhy?! Ayan tuloy, I can only play MP3 files on Quicktime. Nakakainis talaga! Grr.
On my way out of the university, I saw someone I haven't seen since the start of classes. Wala lang, it's not someone special. Just a familiar face. With that, I realized that I haven't seen lot of people from my freshmen days since the end of classes last school year.
Do you honestly believe that the world's gonna end soon?
ciaociao.
}} musika :: Tattooed On My Mind // 'D Sound