<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

月曜日, 7月 03, 2006

pink punkers.

The first weekend of July seemed to have passed by me so quickly. Last Friday I, Jen, and Dhanli auditioned for Mediartrix. Luckily we were accepted and the next day we attended the GA. The next day, Sunday, we participated in the UBEhan or Ultimate Bonding Experience held at the TInoco Park. Ansayasaya lang talaga. Bonding talaga. Good thing I changed my mind about not attending the event.

And as a result of not having any sleep longer that 8 hours, I must've looked wasted. Plus I look a bit pale pa because "it's that time of the month". Girls, I hope you know what I mean. =p I dunno. My lips become dry, I experience super cramps, and ayun nga, I look pale. I hate it. Para kong may sakit. Like now. I experience all 3. Gaaaawd.

And what's with the title? Nothing much, it's just the name of our group for the UBEhan yesterday.

Argh. I have to research about something for Asian Civ. And Computer.


ciaociao.




}} musika :: Dianetic // Pupil



6:29 午後

cmment?