------------------------------------------->>
College made most of us lose contact with our precious friends from high school. That's probably why we happily and excitedly grab every chance to bond with them again. But there are some who are just too happy to have new college friends, and then forget the people who saw them become the person they are now. It doesn't matter anymore if they lose communication with them.
High school is the time when we are not kids anymore, neither are we adults, while college is when we are considered adults, and therefore, mature enough to understand and accept the things that come our way. But why's it so hard to accept that everyone needs to grow, that they need to go their own ways whether I like it or not? The world does not revolve around me anymore. I now tread the path called real life alone, although a few people come along and walk with me. But the reality is, they won't stay for long. Sooner or later they will have to go and live their own lives. I know you know I'm not talking about dying here, right? Haha. Just breaking the senti tone of this post. =) Anyway, the whole point is, I just want to never lose communication with every friend I had. Even though we're now in different places, and that the people I'm with now and I will be in different places once we graduate, I just hope that we won't lose touch. =)
BTW! Please visit my Johari window ha?! Thanks!
ciaociao.
}} musika :: Head Over Feet // Alanis Morissette