<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

日曜日, 6月 18, 2006

layout change!

After a month of the B&W layout (matagal na rin yun ha!), here's an apple-greenish, deep-pinkish, grungy, turntablelistic one. I just loove the turntable. Thanks to Magurno for that unique brush. Hehe. To those who find it hard to navigate my page 'cause it's too small (o0ps! Hindi na..), I'm sorry. Whatever. Peace. =)

Comment on this?

By the way, I'm not procrastinating anymore. I did my homeworks na! Clapclap. Well.. Semi. Haha. Baliw.

Happy Fathers' Day!


ciaociao.



}} musika :: The Pros and Cons of Breathing // Fall Out Boy



2:05 午後

cmment?