<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

金曜日, 5月 12, 2006

home alone

Summer's officially over.
In a few weeks, I'll be going back to school as a sophomore.
Argh! What should I expect?

It's currently raining outside. I don't know why but, the feeling of coldness makes me feel secured. I've always liked rainy days. But I don't want to be outside while it rains... My best rainy day is when I curled up at the sofa, watching City of Angels by myself while eating cinnamon rolls and drinking a hot cup of coffee.

According to Jurassic Park III, if the dinosaurs were not wiped out by the meteor millions of years ago, the raptors would be the ones that evolved to human beings instead of monkeys because the raptors were the smartest beings back then...


Ayun. Wala na ko mai-blog. =)





ciao.



10:53 午前

cmment?