Before Romi Garduce, I heard from ABS-CBN about the Expedition Team who's supposed to climb Everest next year. I think they've been in Nepal for quite some time now. But when the news about Garduce's attempt to climb the mountain this year came out, it seemed like every Pinoy mountain climber in Nepal suddenly decided to climb the highest mountain in a hurry. Ayan tuloy, there are I think three more Filipinos up there, trying to reach the peak of Mt. Everest. Meron na nga daw nakarating na doon nung Monday, pero hindi pa rin confirmed. Ano ba talaga? Nakakalito naman. Tuloy, ang "nangungunang Pinoy sa tuktok ng mundo", hindi na nauna.
Hay, ayan. May record na. May first Pinoy na to climb Everest. Pero di ba record din yung tatlong Pilipino na nag-attempt ng sabay-sabay? I think that's a first, na tatlong Pinoy ang sunod-sunod na nag-summit sa Everest.
Hmm.. Yun lang.
music :: Alay // Imago