<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

金曜日, 5月 19, 2006

davincicodedillema.

Gawd, I hope I look 18-ish na enough to get inside an R-18 movie. I'm so0o looking forward to watching that movie with my mom on Saturday; my tita and tito have already watched it and the way my tita makes kwento.. Hai, it sounds so0 cool. My tito's wondering nga why it's R-18 eh.. Sabagay, the younger kids wouldn't fully understand the things said in the movie.. I think having studied in Catholic schools my whole life helped a lot in making my faith strong enough not to be shaken by a work of fiction. =)

Hayan, Debate na pala. It's late na! Ohwell, tutal gising pa naman ako, papanoorin ko na rin. Tungkol sa Da Vinci Code movie yung topic nila this morning. The question: "Papanoorin mo ba ang The Da Vinci Code kahit na maraming tutol sa pagpapalabas dito"? Ako? OO. Keber bah.

All I can say is (and I'll say it again), all those panghaharangs and pangbabatikos made the movie very famous here that its tickets got sold out on the first day of showing. Sabi nga nung ale sa TV, "Alam mo naman ang Pinoy, kapag sinabing bawal, lalong pinapanood".



12:48 午前

cmment?