<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

土曜日, 5月 20, 2006

da vinci cracked!

YEEESS!

Napanood ko na ang The Da Vinci Code! I watched it with my mom kanina sa Sta. Lucia. I can't help but smile when I entered the cinema. Ha! My first ever R18 movie. And I'm not even 18 yet, almost pa lang. Haha.! =p

It wasn't as mind-boggling, faith-shattering as what those KJs made the people think. In fact, it's a cool movie. Ron Howard's probably the best director for that movie and Dan Brown is a superb writer. What more can I say? If you have a strong faith, neither the movie nor the book will affect it at all.

But.. My movie-watching experience would've been way much better if that teen guy who looks like a Da Vinci geek at the back wasn't constantly speaking to his friend. He read aloud (Well.. Loud enough for those seated near him to hear what he's blabbering) practically every subtitle that was flashed on the screen and explained to his companion the what was happening in the movie aloud. *Sigh* Manners please! Well, enough ranting.

Anyhow, it's still okay. I understood what's happening in the movie and all.

My faith's still in one piece.


ciao.



8:50 午後

cmment?