I now declare that summer vacation's officially begun for me. Yesterday morning, Jean texted me all of my grades. And guess what?! I passed every single subject for second sem! I can finally breathe a big sigh of relief. My average grade this sem was way higher than my average for the first sem. Sayang nga lang, my average is 0.16 points short for me to qualify for the Dean's List. Wahaha. Asa. No, seriously. I want to be in the Dean's List kahit man lang once during my stay sa UST. Anyway, there are six semesters left. I have six chances left to put myself there. =p
I'm really happy because I got a 1.0 for Literature. [Ehem.. Minsan lang mag-brag.. Hayaan na. =p] I mean, I saw my prelim grade for Lit, and it was somewhere between 87 and 89, so what did I do to make my grade shoot up? Anyway, that was my best grade, the "ok" grade is Economics. I got a 3.0. Numbers and I just don't go well together. =p
Buti na lang I don't have to wait until Monday para makita ko yung mga grades ko, thanks to my friends who endured the lo0ong line just to see my grades. Thank you!! I'll see you all on Monday.. Can't wait.. c",)