***
Yesterday morning, after getting our clearances, my friends and I talked and laughed over chips and drinks. I won't elaborate much. Basta it was fun, and that's that. I haven't felt that happy in a few days. =)
***
Okay. I've got everything settled na. I've seen my grades and yesterday I got my clearance. All I have to do is wait for the enrollment on June 1. Freshman year is officially over; I'll be a sophie next year. Hay, it's been a year. A year where I can say that I've made a real effort to push myself to do my best. Well, not exactly the best, but it's way better than what I did nung high school.
***
Seeing fresh-from-highschool students line up for Confirmation of Enrollment at the Main Building once again reminded me of that time a year ago when I myself lined up to confirm my enrollment at UST.
***
Three more years (hopefully) for me and school life is over. But as we all know, things we need to survive the real world are learned outside the walls of the school... =)