*******
It's been a long day. I accompanied my tito's niece, Fritzie, to UST this morning. We were with my tito, my cousin Julius, Fritzie's dad Tito Sonny, and their driver. We went to the Office for Students' Affairs to ask for Fritzie's Academic Placement, or whatever you call that. After that I asked Fritzie to come with me to the Accounting Office to ask for the Schedule of Fees for CA sophomores. I was a bit surprised to know that I have to pay 40 pesos for a copy. It's not that I'm kuripot or whatever pero I think it's a bit steep for a piece of printed paper. Hindi ko na nga itinuloy; sayang kaya yung 40 ko dun. I'll just ask na lang some classmates about it. After that I saw Jasper outside the Main Building. We just talked for a while about her summer class. Then me and my companions had lunch at the carpark before we went to several Culinary schools around QC. Fritzie is interested kasi about cooking; she plans to take up HRM or Food-Tech nga eh.
The first culinary school we went to is MOST. I forgot what it stands for. I went with them and I listened to the people at MOST talk about their school. By golly, the tuition fee is so high for a six-month course; sa bagay, afterwards kasi the students work na. If Fritzie would opt to study there, she would be the youngest in her batch. The next school we went to was ISCAHM. That I really don't know what it stands for. The place is located at Katipunan, in the same building as Bubble Gang Toppings. Doon naman were lots of teen chefs. My tito, Fritzie, and Tito Sonny talked to this lady about the classes and the fees. The place and the instructors, there's only one word for it: Sosyal. There were foreign instructors, yung mismong owner ng school is an Austrian. The place is bigger compared to MOST. After that, we dropped by Bubble Gang Toppings for a quick merienda. BGT is a tiny, quaint place with the owners' pictures on the walls. There were also graffiti posts were the customers write whatever they want. There's also a stage. The place is just cute. When we got there, there was a small group of students from ISCAHM eating. Tapos after a few minutes, our little group was left alone. We had pancit and juices. After ISCAHM, we went to Center for Culinary Arts, Manila (CCA) also at Katipunan, the same building as Cravings. When we got there, as my tito was opening the door, there was a chef who was also going out. This chef pushed the door towards us. My tito held the door open so he was blocking the chef's way. My tito read the sign near the door and said "Pull. Pull nakalagay di ba?" I don't think my tito was angry, he just want the chef to realize his mistake. The chef apologized to him. I couldn't control my laughter. When we got inside we just laughed about the incident. So my tito and Tito Sonny talked to the CCA people while Fritzie and I sat watching CCA's ad play over and over and over again. Then Fritzie said, "Uy, di ba artista yun?" I looked to where she was pointing and I saw Carmi Martin. She's pretty pala in person. Anyway, this nice lady, Agnes from the front desk gave us a tour of CCA's facilities. Syempre CCA, ayos ang place. After all the touring, my tito, Fritzie and her dad debated on where she'll have her summer classes. I think they're going for CCA.
Gah, it's a lengthy entry! Pano ba naman it's been a week since my last post. Bawing-bawi! Haha.
ciao.