<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18793364?origin\x3dhttp://ieniien.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
11月 2005  .  12月 2005  .  1月 2006  .  2月 2006  .  3月 2006  .  4月 2006  .  5月 2006  .  6月 2006  .  7月 2006  .  8月 2006  .  9月 2006  .  10月 2006  .  11月 2006  .  12月 2006  .  1月 2007  .  2月 2007  .  3月 2007  .  4月 2007  .  5月 2007  .  6月 2007  .  7月 2007  .  8月 2007  .  9月 2007  .  10月 2007  .  11月 2007  .  9月 2008  .  10月 2008  . 

火曜日, 3月 28, 2006

randomness ix.

I'm really not so into chick flicks, but what the heck.. For the last week, I've watched such movies. Last week I've watched Bring It On 2. Then last Sunday, I watched Mean Girls. The movie reminded me of something my friend Jasper told me. She said she has two classmates who feel like they're The Plastics. Oh, how I wish I could know those girls and see for myself what Jas is talking about. Then maybe, just maybe, I can tell them to stop imitating The Plastics. Haha. Then yesterday, I watched A Cinderella Story. It was cute, and reminded me of Weng because Chad Micahel Murray was there. =p

I've been watching the last four or five episodes of the rerun of America's Next Top Model Cycle 4 on Channel V. I already know who the winner of Cycle 4 was, but so what? I'd still watch it, anyway the last episode will be aired next week.

In saw an episode of Beauty and the Geek on ETC. There was this geek there who's so full of himself. They had a make-over courtesy of their partners. Nothing was changed on him, really. Except maybe his pants wasn't so high. But he was the one who's more confident than the other geeks.

I read an article on Harper's Bazaar, the title is Nice vs. Ice. It says there that some people are nice, but too much to the extent that they look stupid in front of people. The article mentioned of a lady who puts on thick mascara, wears lace, and carries a little dog. People made fun of her because of what she looks. Hmm.. You can be nice without looking stupid, right? There was also something written there that being an Ice Queen has its benefits. Since you are known as such, people tend to respect you and don't step on you. And when an Ice Queen does something out of character, say, she always wears business attire all the time, even to the movies but suddenly wears jeans, shirt, and Chucks to a party that's supposed to be semi-formal, people tend to think "Hey, she's not so Ice Queen-y at all". So it's like saying its okay to be (or look which, in my opinion, is better) an Ice Queen rather than look uber nice. I say, some people only look like Ice Queens but they are nice. I should know; I know some Ice Queens. On the other hand, some people "are" nice, but really, they are worse than Ice Queens.

April 10. The day I've been dreading but waiting for. I can already feel the summer sun over me, but I don't feel it's already vacation. I feel like I'm hanging over a cliff, ready to fall into the ocean. I might fall. Or someone might come and save me from danger and let me enjoy my vacation without any worries. Hangga't hindi dumarating ang April 10, hindi ako mapapakali. I want to see my grades right now. I fear that I'll fail half of my subjects. I've never failed any subject in my entire life. Well, there's always a first time. I can't help but be pessimistic. Still, I'm still hoping that somehow, I passed. Will the professors be considerate enough to see that I have perfect attendance this second semester?! Boohoo.



ciao.




music :: spoliarium // imago



11:21 午後

cmment?